The Student Council of the Medical University of Plovdiv is excited to present the debut of the award “Student of the year of Plovdiv MedicalUniversity – 2021”. This award is created with the intention of promoting and rewarding students who have proven themselves with high academic success, knowledge of foreign languages, interest in scientific work and research, participation and presentation of the university in national and international seminars and conferences, participation in science-oriented societies etc.
Such students will be rewarded in the following categories:
– Bulgarian student of the year of the faculty of Medicine
– Bulgarian student of the year of the faculty of Dental Medicine
– Bulgarian student of the year of the faculty of Pharmacy
– Bulgarian student of the year of the faculty of Public Health
– Bulgarian student of the year of the Medical College
– International student of the year of the faculty of Medicine
– International student of the year of the faculty of Dental Medicine
– International student of the year of the faculty of Pharmacy
In order to participate you need to fill out this participation form and to send us a brief autobiography (following european standarts). You also need to attach scanned copies of the documents and certificates for the following criteria:
1. Average academic success for the whole study – minimum grade required is 5.50. You need to present a student record, acquired from the Education Department, showing your grades.
2. Language skills – language certificate for the attained level
*Accepted certificates: Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL, OTE, certificate from the Language department
3. Work contract in the health industry – document from the workplace
4. Participation in student organizations and societies – proof of membership from the organization/society (Student Concil, International Student Union, Surgical Society, etc.)
5. Participation in the executive committee of a student organization/society – document of proof
6. Participation in educational seminars – proof of participation
7. Published articles in scientific papers and textbooks – copy of said publication
8. Participation in scientific symposiums and conferences – active/passive participation – certificate. Posters, research papers or any other proof of participation can also be accepted as an attachment.
9. Participation in sport events and competitions – certificate of participation and/or a photo of the recieved award, showing 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.
10. Awards from art galleries, competitions and events – certificate of attendance or proof of the recieved award.
11. International student mobility – proof of participation.
Your applications will be examined and graded by a distinguished commitee which will announce the winner in each of the aforementionned categories.
Application deadline : 08.12.2021, 18:00
Link to the application form: