The interactive educational resource AssessMedicine contains:
• a collection of 100+ constantly updated textbooks published by McGraw-Hill Medical
• self-assessment tests
• Diagnosaurus® DDx
• Quick Medical Dx & Rx – a collection of concise, evidence-based outlines of conditions and disorders
• diagnostic tests, including laboratory procedures in the clinical setting;
• tens of thousands of images and videos
• integrated drug database involving dosing, indicators, and adverse reactions from more than 1,000 generic and brand-name drugs
• clinical cases
• from the university local net: http://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com/
• remotely: http://ezproxy.medlib-plovdiv.org:2048/login, with the username and password issued by the Library and Information Centre
• through mobile devices after creating a free MyAccess Profile.
A list of the e-books from the AccessMedicine collection can be downloaded here.
Watch a two minute student overview video: