DEAR 1ST YEAR STUDENTS,
The Student Council of the Medical University of Plovdiv announces the start of its by-elections, which are aimed at supplementing the quota of the Student Council. We invite every first-year student who wishes to contribute to the development of the university environment and community to take the opportunity to be part of the student representation.
What are by-elections?
The Student Council has a number of membership positions or the so-called quota, which according to the regulations is a certain percentage of each structural unit. Partial elections are announced when membership positions for the Student Council are vacated during the term of office and need to be supplemented.
According to Art.39 par.4 of the Rules and Regulations of the Student Council: “In case of vacancy of a position of a member of the General
Assembly, who is in the last year of his/her education, partial elections are held in the first year of the respective structural unit. The by-elections shall be conducted by an Election Committee under Art.37“.
– Anyone who wishes to apply for a vacancy in the Student Council must fill out our application form at the following link:
– Applications will be submitted by 15.11.21, 23:59.
– On 16.11.21 each application will be processed and published on our university platforms.
– Voting of the candidacies – on 19.11.21
What are the vacancies in the Student Council for the rest of the term?
• Faculty of Medicine, Bulgarian students – one position
• Faculty of Dental Medicine, Bulgarian students – one position
• International students – one position
• Doctoral students – one position
Best of luck to all of you! We look forward to seeing your applications!
Chairmen of the Election Committee