IFCC – YS FORUM
“Post-pandemic situation and Current Trends in Lab Medicine-Meeting the Future”
South Korea, Seoul – June 25th to 26th, 2022
Young Scientists (YS) are the future of laboratory medicine and comprise the major workforce of laboratory professionals. Future leaders need to be trained and encouraged to succeed in their role, ideally with the support of experienced leaders. To make this feasible, the IFCC Task Force for Young Scientists (TF-YS) invites you to register to the „IFCC Young Scientists FORUM”, where YS will have opportunities of training and improve communication and networking. The scientific program at the FORUM will provide the young scientists an excellent opportunity for an open discussion platform about scientific and personal experiences, exchange of ideas among colleagues and best practices. Young Scientists will present and discuss their activities in laboratory medicine and benefit from career skills development.
25th June, 2022
• Session 1: “The future transformation of Lab Medicine in a Time of Disruptive Innovations”: Ashlin Rampul (ZA), Udara Senarathne (LK) – 9:00am – 11:15am KST- (check your time zone)
• Session 2: “Training in our profession worldwide and networking”: Claudia Imperiali (ES) – 11:30am – 1:30pm KST (check your time zone)
• Session 3: „Lab visit – organized together with the local organizing committee“ – for on site participants only.
26th June, 2022
• Session 4: „Theme: “Laboratory Management, Leadership & Teamwork“: Santiago Fares Taie (AR) – 8:30am – 10:30am KST (check your time zone)
• Session 5: „Empowering Evidence Base Medicine thought Clinical laboratory Research -Best Practices for Today’s Laboratory Scientists“: Intan W. Masfufa (ID) and Udara Senarathne (LK) – 10:45am – 1:00pm KST (check your time zone)
Schedule: 4 sessions 2 hours each
Recorded webinar: available on demand